Monday, May 27, 2013

Letters from A.R.E., Sixth of Seven, 9 June 18--

Sir, news has arrived of a very unprecedented matter.  Please refrain form attempting to ingratiate yourself to my already troubled heart that I had hardened against any future attempts of flattery.  And, do not say that I have lost hope of any happiness; I have only gained a rationale of which I fear you are clouding with suppressed emotions, when you should be using your better judgement.  And, I do take severe umbrage at your accusation that I am a 'prime example of the fickleness of a woman's love'.  My love is shown by my own sacrifice of selfish emotions, to leave you to a life of freedom from the fatal danger you are sure to meet in a life with me by your side.  It is the only way, and you will find my 'stubbornness' to be the victor due to my undying affection for your safety above my own happiness.--A.R.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment